Interested in joining a book club? Brampton Library offers Up for Discussion book clubs at three of our locations.
Book club members meet to discuss the book of the month and find common bonds through books. A variety
of reading interests are represented in these clubs: contemporary, classic and international authors. You will read and enjoy books you would never have chosen yourself!
In-house book clubs run from September through June each year, and online book discussion groups run year round. You can join in at any time. To register, visit the Information Desk at any Library location or give us a call at (905) 793-4636 or TTY 1-866-959-9994.
- Mondays- 1:00 pm to 3:00pm (Cyril Clark) click here for dates and titles
- Tuesdays - 7 pm to 9 pm and Wednesdays - 10 am to 12 pm (Chinguacousy) click here for dates and titles
- Thursdays - 2 pm to 4 pm (Four Corners) click here for dates and titles
- Thuesdays - 10 am to 12 pm (Gore Meadows) click here for dates and titles
Book Club in a Bag
- Borrow a set of books for your book discussion group to use
- Loan period is 6 weeks (renewal for 3 weeks)
- Includes list of online book discussion resources
Please note: you are responsible for returning all copies of the book and the bag. Please do NOT have book club members return their copies individually.
- Click here to see a list of titles available as book sets