Resources & Links
Aboriginal Resources (Canadian)
- Search for books, DVDs, etc. in the library
- Canadian Points of View (database) - Contains excellent links to articles on multiple pertinent issues including Discrimination, Health Care, and Social Services.
- Canadian Reference Centre (database) - An excellent database for current issues as it combines national and international magazines and newspapers into one up-to-date source.
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs (database) - Full text access to a number of Canadian sources, including Aboriginal publications such as The Windtalker.
- Peel Aboriginal Network
Arts, Culture & Entertainment
- 50 Plus - www.fifty-plus.net
- Community Home Assistance to Seniors - www.chats.on.ca
- C-Health: Your Health and Wellness Source - Senior's Health - http://chealth.canoe.ca/
- Elderhostel - www.elderhostel.org
- Seniors Canada Online - www.seniors.gc.ca/
- Advocacy Centre for the Elderly - www.advocacycentreelderly.org/
- Third Age - www.thirdage.com/
- Peel Community Information Database - http://peel.cioc.ca
- Volunteer - www.volunteermbc.org