Brampton Library continues to monitor the impact of COVID-19 on our community and make adjustments to our services when necessary for the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and staff. Due to staff shortages and in the interest of our community, we have made the decision to reduce our services at all eight Brampton Library branches.
As of tomorrow, Friday, January 7, 2022, the following changes will take effect:
- Mount Pleasant Village branch will have reduced hours and will offer curbside pickup only. The new hours will be:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 1 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 p.m.–5 p.m.
- At all other branches, our hours of operation will remain the same. Possible closures due to staff shortages will be communicated through our website, social media, and email notifications. Please check our website before visiting a branch for the most current information. You will still be able to access in-branch services, with the following exceptions:
- Library Chromebooks will not be available.
- In-branch study space and the use of personal devices to work or study will not be available.
You will still be able to access library materials and online resources. Use of library computers for one hour per day as well as printing services for $0.20 per page will remain available on a first-come, first-served basis.