Due to the Provincial Emergency/Stay-at-Home Order, all Brampton Library branches offer Curbside Pickup Only
Thank you for your patience and support as our services adapt in accordance with Provincial guidelines. Please reserve your items for pickup online and select the pickup branch that is most convenient for you.
Curbside Pickup days and times for all branches except South West:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 12:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Curbside Pickup days and times at South West:
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Holds Pickup is offered on a first-come, first-served basis during the hours listed above.
- Please wait for an email or voicemail notification that your held items and Book Bundles are ready. Drop by anytime during curbside hours to request a themed Grab ‘n’ Go bag of items selected by library staff.
- To locate the Curbside Pickup area, look for the bright green signs when you arrive at your designated branch and follow the instructions.
- Please be prepared to provide the last 4 digits of your Brampton Library card number.
HOW TO PLACE AND TRACK YOUR HOLDS AND RETURN YOUR ITEMS
- To place new holds, click here. You will be asked to enter your Brampton Library card number and PIN and prompted to select your preferred location for pickup.
- When your holds are ready, you will receive an email or voicemail confirmation.
- Due to the volume of items being returned and the safety protocols that we have put in place to protect you and our staff, some delays may occur.
- Please return your borrowed items through the 24-hour external dropboxes at any of our branches. Our drop boxes are always open for your convenience.
- Returned items are quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours and will remain on your account during this time. Please disregard any automated notifications that you may receive regarding items that you have already returned. Overdue fines will not be charged.
For more information about our branch services, please click here. You will be prompted to select your pickup location when placing your holds online.
HOW TO PLACE A HOLD:
HOW TO ACCESS CURBSIDE PICKUP: