Welcome to Cantook Station! Borrow French-language eBooks and eAudiobooks for all ages and interests, free with your Brampton Library card. To apply for an online library card, click here.
How to Access
Cantook Station can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through a web browser.
Create your Cantook Station account
- Visit Cantook Station in your web browser.
- Tap or click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Fill out the form to continue. Select ‘Brampton Public Library’ from the library selection drop-down menu. Type in your Library Card and email address, then ‘Submit’.
- Check your inbox for an email from Cantook Station (sent within 48 hours). Follow the link to activate your account and create a password.
- You’re all set! Start browsing the collection and find your next great read (or listen), en français!
Download and read eBooks from Cantook Station:
For mobile devices, see instructions below:
For e-readers, see instructions below:
Stream eAudiobooks on your computer, tablet, or phone:
Once you borrow an audiobook, select the ‘Listen Online’ button on the book detail page to launch the audiobook player in your web browser. Within the player, you can adjust playback speed, volume, chapter selection and playback controls. To learn more, see the Audiobook Startup Guide.
Note: Streaming requires an internet connection. If using cellular data, please be mindful that streaming audiobooks can use up your data quickly. Wireless internet access (WiFi) is recommended for streaming content through Cantook Station.
Help & Support
Visit Cantook Station’s Help Centre to learn more.
For further assistance, Contact Us.