Welcome to EBSCO Audiobooks! Get access to an online library of digital Audiobooks, free with your Brampton Library card. Click here to register for a library card.
How to Access
EBSCO Audiobooks can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through a web browser, or through the apps for iOS and Android.
Create your EBSCO account
- Visit the EBSCO login page in your web browser.
- Type in your Library Card number, then click ‘Sign In’.
- Click ‘Sign In’ in the upper left menu on your screen.
- Next, you’ll need to Create Your Account. This can be done in two ways:
- Sign up using your Google account, or
- Click the ‘Create one now’ link below the sign-in button. Fill out the form with your name, email address, a password, etc. Note: Please review and acknowledge the personal data collection and privacy disclaimer. If you consent to the terms, click the checkbox. Once you’re done, click ‘Continue’.
- You’re all set! Your account has been created, and is now authenticated with your library card. Start browsing the collection and find your next great read, or continue your experience with the EBSCO mobile apps.
Sign into EBSCO Audiobooks on a smartphone or tablet
Please note that the EBSCO Audiobooks mobile app is designed to function as an audiobook player. You will only be able to see Audiobooks you have already borrowed. To browse and search for titles to borrow, please visit EBSCO Audiobooks in your web browser.
- Download the EBSCO Audiobooks app for iOS (App Store) or Android (Google Play). Once the download is complete, open the app on your device.
- Tap ‘Login’.
- Type in the email address and password used to create your Creativebug account.
- You’re all set! Start listening to EBSCO Audiobooks.
Help & Support
Visit EBSCO’s Audiobook User Guide to learn more.