Welcome to Gale Courses! Explore and enroll in a wide range of interactive, instructor led online courses, free with your Brampton Library card. To apply for an online library card, click here.
How to Access
Gale Courses can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through a web browser.
Create your Gale Courses account and enroll in a course:
- Visit Gale Courses in your web browser.
- Discover courses by browsing categories or using the search bar. Once you find a course of interest, click ‘Enroll Now’.
- Select a Start Date, then click ‘Continue Enrollment’.
- Enter your email address under ‘New Students Start Here’, then click ‘Create a New Account’.
- Confirm your email address and create a password (at least 8 characters long). Fill out required fields on the Student Information form. Once you’re done, click ‘Continue’.
- Review the information entered and click ‘Continue Enrollment’.
- Type in your Library Card and click ‘Use Library Card’.
- You’re all set! Go ahead and ‘Enter the Classroom’ or continue browsing by category or search for other courses you want to take.
Help & Support
Visit the Gale Courses Help Centre to learn more.