Welcome to cloudLibrary!™ Discover a continuously growing collection with thousands of new & popular titles for all ages and interests, FREE with your Brampton Library card.
Getting started is easy as 1, 2, 3.
Step 1: Download the cloudLibrary™ App
cloudLibrary™ has downloadable apps available for the following platforms:
- cloudLibrary™ for Android OS (v. 5+) - Android™ Phones, Android™ Tablets
- cloudLibrary™ for iOS (v. 9+) - iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®
- cloudLibrary™ for Windows OS - compatible with NOOK™ and Kobo™ eReaders
- cloudLibrary™ for Mac OS - compatible with NOOK™ and Kobo™ eReaders
- cloudLibrary™ for NOOK OS - NOOK™ Tablets
- cloudLibrary™ for Fire OS - Kindle Fire*, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX Tablets
Step 2: Setup & Log In
Once the download is complete, open the app and follow the prompts on screen:
- Choose your Language, Country, Province and Library.
- Enter your Brampton Library card number and PIN (typically the last 4 digits of your phone number).
Note: If using the cloudLibrary Desktop App, please refer to the information at the following link: Click here for instructions on how to activate your Adobe ID and Transfer eBooks to your eReader with cloudLibrary.
Step 3: Discover & Enjoy!
Now you’re ready to take your library, on-the-go! Borrow up to 20 items at a time and benefit from a 21 day loan period with automatic returns and no late fees. You can also place holds on up to 20 items at a time. Can’t find what you’re searching for? Let us know! Select the ‘Suggestions for Library’ view under ‘Filters’ in the cloudLibrary™ desktop app, search for your title, then click the ‘Suggest to Library’ icon. For the cloudLibrary™ mobile app, simply search for your title and tap the ‘Suggest to Library’ icon.
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Discover the new cloudLibrary app: Watch the cloudLibrary content video.
For further help, please see the cloudLibrary™ Support site or contact Brampton Library at 905.793.4636