How to print from a Chromebook, desktop computer, or personal laptop.
- Open your web browser and visit: printeron.net/bramlib/webprint
- Under the “Printer” drop-down list select the appropriate printer at the branch you are printing from.
- Under “Select Document’ either enter the URL of the online document you’d like to print, or upload a previously saved document by selecting the “Browse” button.
- Select the arrow button to proceed
- Enter the number of copies you would like to print. If printing part of a document, enter the page range you would like to print.
- Select the green “Printer” button to print
- After submitting your document a release code will be displayed
- Enter this code on the keypad located at the printer to release your documents
- Send an email of your content to the branch specific email address found here.
- Your print job will not be deleted until you release the job using the release code on the PIN PAD described above.
- Jobs not released in 48 Hours are automatically deleted
- In the email you will receive a Privacy Release Code this is the code you will enter in the PIN PAD next to the printer.
How to connect to Wifi:
- Access the network/wireless connection settings for your laptop, phone or tablet. Select network “Brampton Public Library".
- Open your browser. The library's Internet Access Policy will appear. In some cases this will open automatically.
- After reading and accepting the Internet Access Policy, you will be connected to the Internet.
Need help? Ask a staff member.