About Brampton Brain Game
Children 0-12 years are invited to join our free summer learning program: Brampton Brain Game. By participating, children complete challenges that encourage them to foster a love of READing, engage in learning through PLAY, and EXPLORE their community.
How It Works
- Sign up online or in any Brampton Library branch between June 3 – September 3.
- Once registered, visit any Brampton Library location to pick up your Brampton Brain Game Booklet.
- Start participating!
- Bingo Cards are available for Baby Brainiacs (0-3y), Jr. Brainiacs (3-5y), and Brainiacs (6-12y). Choose the bingo card from your Brampton Brain Game Booklet that best matches your child’s age to start.
- Three Online Adventures are also available for Brainiacs (6-12y) through an online account created at registration.
- Complete challenges anywhere you go! Visit Brampton Library to report on your progress and earn chances to win prizes all summer long.
Read, play and explore this summer for chances to win awesome prizes!
Grand Prizes for the Brampton Brain Game 2019 have been generously donated by the Brampton Real Estate Board.
Thank you to our Community Partners who generously donated prizes to our summer programs.