Don't let the kids have all the fun this summer!
Join our Adult Summer Reading Club
Log books and audiobooks and complete online bingo challenges for a chance to win great prizes between June 1 and September 7. Participating is simple! Here's how:
- Register online.
- Log your reading, write reviews, and complete online bingo and bonus challenges!
- Explore our free Adult Summer Reading Club programs. Head to our Calendar of Events and register for them all.
Join in online by logging into your Adult Summer Reading Club account. Apple and Android users can also download the free ReadSquared app from the Apple App Store or Google Play to participate using their personal devices.
What are the prizes and how can I win?
Bi-weekly prizes: $25 to Chapters/Indigo
For a chance to win bi-weekly prizes, participants need to log at least one eBook, audiobook, non-fiction or fiction book within a two week period. Those who submit a photo for the Then & Now Photo Challenge between July 8th and August 30th will also receive an extra ballot into the upcoming bi-weekly prize draw.
Winners will be contacted using the phone and email address provided when registering. If these do not work or if we do not receive a response within one week, another ballot will be drawn.
Draw dates are: June 22, July 6, July 20, August 3, August 17 & August 31
Not interested in participating online?
- Pick up a paper reading log at your nearest Brampton Library branch (simply call or text the number on the poster at Curbside Pickup).
- Record at least one book on your reading log and clearly write your name and contact information at the top.
- Drop off your reading log in any Brampton Library drop box at least four days before these draw dates: June 22, July 6, August 3, August 17, and August 31.
- Pick up another reading log for the next draw date before you leave.
Those who drop off their Adult Summer Reading Club logs at least four days before the draw date will be added to the next bi-weekly draw.
Complete online bingo challenges for a chance to win one of our grand prizes after the program ends on September 7, 2021. Every time you complete a bingo challenge row, you will receive a survey to choose which of the following grand prize draws you would like to enter. The more rows you complete, the more chances to win!
- $100 to Apple Factory Country Grocer
- $100 to Downtown Brampton BIA
- $100 to Ritual Yoga House
- $100 to Skip the Dishes
- $100 to President’s Choice
Those who complete their entire bingo card and all weekly winners of the Then & Now Photo Challenge will automatically be entered for the top grand prize draw:
- $250 to Downtown Brampton BIA
Winners will be contacted using the phone number and email address provided when registering. If these do not work or if we do not receive a response within one week, another ballot will be drawn.
What happens if I am logging online and forget my password?
Go to your login page and click on Get it by email.
Grand Prizes for Brampton Library’s 2021 Summer Clubs have been generously donated by the Brampton Real Estate Board.