Welcome to EBSCO e-books! Get access to an online library of digital audiobooks, free with your Brampton Library card. Continue here for more information about how to get a library card.
How to access
EBSCO eBooks can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through a web browser.
Create your EBSCO account
- Visit the EBSCO login page in your web browser.
- Type in your library card number, then click "Sign In."
- Click "Sign In" in the upper left menu on your screen.
- Next, you'll need to Create Your Account. This can be done in two ways:
- Sign up using your Google account, or
- Click the "Create one now" link below the sign-in button. Fill in the form with your name, email address, a password, etc. Note: please review and acknowledge the personal data collection and privacy disclaimer. If you consent to the terms, click the checkbox. Once you're done, click "Continue."
- You're all set! Your account has been created, and is now authenticated with your library card. Start browsing the collection and find your next great read.
Download and read EBSCO eBooks on your smartphone or tablet
E-Books can be downloaded to a tablet or mobile device and read through the Adobe Digital Editions app for Android (Google Play) or iOS (App Store). For instructions, please visit: https://connect.ebsco.com/s/article/How-can-I-download-and-read-eBooks-on-my-mobile-device?language=en_US
Download and transfer EBSCO e-books to your eReader
E-Books can also be transferred from a computer to an Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) compatible e-reader (i.e. Kobo or other compatible devices). For instructions, please visit: https://connect.ebsco.com/s/article/Transferring-EBSCO-eBooks-to-a-Portable-Device?language=en_US
Help and support
Visit EBSCO's eBook user guide to learn more.