1. Join a virtual program with Brampton Library. Learn about exotic animals with Hands-on Exotics or play Virtual book bingo for your chance to win a prize. Go to our Calendar of Events to register for virtual programs.
2. Enjoy a walk on a snowy day with snowshoes! Borrow kids’ or adult-size snowshoes, free with your library card. Learn more about our Seasonal Activity Kits from our Library of Things collection.
3. Escape rooms may not be possible, but put it outside and it becomes an Escape game at the park. Head to Loafer’s Lake Park to enter the time loop and solve puzzles to rebuild your time machine! The escape game runs from March 1–31. No need to book a time, just dress for the weather and enjoy the game!
4. Not interested in “escaping” outside? Try our Virtual escape room, available from March 12–20!
5. Check out City of Brampton's programs and camps for March Break.
6. Stream a movie at home on Kanopy for free with your Brampton Library card.
7. Learn how to crochet or draw manga with video tutorials from Creativebug. Your library card gives you access to thousands of craft projects for free.
8. Teens can pick up the Take and make kit to create a kaleidocycle anytime between March 12–20 while supplies last.