Welcome to cloudLibrary!™ Discover a continuously growing collection with thousands of new & popular titles for all ages and interests, FREE with your Brampton Library card.
Getting started is easy as 1, 2, 3.
Step 1: Download the cloudLibrary™ App
cloudLibrary™ has downloadable apps available for the following platforms:
- cloudLibrary™ for Android OS (v. 5+) - Android™ Phones, Android™ Tablets
- cloudLibrary™ for iOS (v. 9+) - iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®
- cloudLibrary™ for Windows OS - compatible with NOOK™ and Kobo™ eReaders
- cloudLibrary™ for Mac OS - compatible with NOOK™ and Kobo™ eReaders
- cloudLibrary™ for NOOK OS - NOOK™ Tablets
- cloudLibrary™ for Fire OS - Kindle Fire*, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX Tablets
Step 2: Setup & Log In
Once the download is complete, open the app and follow the prompts on screen:
- Choose your Language, Country, Province and Library.
- Enter your Brampton Library card number and PIN (typically the last 4 digits of your phone number).
Note: If using the cloudLibrary Desktop App, please refer to the information at the following link: Click here for instructions on how to activate your Adobe ID and Transfer eBooks to your eReader with cloudLibrary.
Step 3: Discover & Enjoy!
Now you’re ready to take your library, on-the-go! Borrow up to 20 items at a time and benefit from a 21 day loan period with automatic returns and no late fees. You can also place holds on up to 20 items at a time.
Can’t find what you’re searching for? Let us know!
In the cloudLibrary™ desktop app (Windows OS/Mac OS), select the ‘Suggestions for Library’ view under ‘Filters’, search for your title, and click on the ‘Suggest to Library’ button.
In the cloudLibrary™ mobile app (Android/iOS), go to the 'Browse' menu, select the ‘Suggestions for Library’ view under ‘Filters’, search for your title or browse under 'All', and click on the ‘Suggest to Library’ button.
All requests are evaluated according the Library's Collection Management Policy, including demand, quality, and budget. Brampton Library values your feedback and encourages you to suggest titles for purchase, however we regret that we are unable to purchase every item suggested.
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Discover the new cloudLibrary app: Watch the cloudLibrary content video.
For further help, please see the cloudLibrary™ Support site or contact Brampton Library at 905.793.4636