Welcome to Kanopy! Choose from a wide selection of documentaries, indie films, world cinema, classics, and kid-friendly content, free with your Brampton Library card. To apply for an online library card, click here.
How to Access
Kanopy can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through a web browser, or through the apps for iOS, Android, and Fire OS. Kanopy is also compatible with several Smart TVs, Roku, and Chromecast. To learn more, visit Mobile & TV Apps.
Create your Kanopy account on a computer
- Visit https://bramptonlibrary.kanopy.com/ in your web browser.
- Select ‘Add Library Card’.Type in your Brampton Library card number, then click ‘Continue’.
- Next, you’ll need to Create Your Account. This can be done in two ways:
- Sign up using your Facebook or Google account.
- Fill out the form with your name, email address, and a password (at least 6 characters long). Once you’re done, click ‘Sign Up’. Check your inbox for an email from Kanopy and click ‘Verify My Email’.
- You’re all set! Start browsing categories or searching for a movie you want to watch.
Create your Kanopy account on a smartphone or tablet
- Download the Kanopy app for iOS (App Store), Android (Google Play), or Fire OS (Amazon App Store). Once the download is complete, open the app on your device.
- Follow the instructions linked below to learn how to create your account:
Help & Support
Visit Kanopy’s Help Centre to learn more.