Welcome to Gale Courses! Explore and enroll in a wide range of interactive, instructor-led online courses, free with your Brampton Library card. Click here to learn how to get a library card.
How to access
Gale Courses can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through a web browser.
Create your Gale Courses account and enroll in a course:
- Visit Gale Courses in your web browser.
- Discover courses by browsing categories or using the search bar. Once you find a course of interest, click "Enroll Now."
- Select a Start Date, then click "Continue Enrollment."
- Enter your email address under "New Students Start Here," then click "Create a New Account."
- Confirm your email address and create a password (at least eight characters long). Fill in required fields on the Student Information form. Once you're done, click "Continue."
- Review the information entered and click "Continue Enrollment."
- Type in your library card number and click "Use Library Card."
- You're all set! Go ahead and "Enter the Classroom" or continue browsing by category or search for other courses you want to take.
Help and support
Visit the Gale Courses help centre to learn more.