Welcome to Gale Courses! Explore and enroll in a wide range of interactive, instructor led online courses, free with your Brampton Library card. Click here to register for a library card.
How to Access
Gale Courses can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through a web browser.
Create your Gale Courses account and enroll in a course:
- Visit Gale Courses in your web browser.
- Discover courses by browsing categories or using the search bar. Once you find a course of interest, click ‘Enroll Now’.
- Select a Start Date, then click ‘Continue Enrollment’.
- Enter your email address under ‘New Students Start Here’, then click ‘Create a New Account’.
- Confirm your email address and create a password (at least 8 characters long). Fill out required fields on the Student Information form. Once you’re done, click ‘Continue’.
- Review the information entered and click ‘Continue Enrollment’.
- Type in your Library Card and click ‘Use Library Card’.
- You’re all set! Go ahead and ‘Enter the Classroom’ or continue browsing by category or search for other courses you want to take.
Help & Support
Visit the Gale Courses Help Centre to learn more.