Welcome to Brainfuse HelpNow! Get live, on-demand homework help from professional tutors, expert feedback on writing, exam preparation resources, and learning support through school and beyond. Access is free with your Brampton Library card. To apply for an online library card, click here.
How to Access
To start using Brainfuse
- Visit Brainfuse HelpNow in your web browser.
- Enter your Library Card and PIN, then click ‘Log In’ to continue.
- Next, you can choose to create your account. This will allow you to access all services and use the mobile apps.
- Go to My Account > Login > Sign up.
- Fill out the form with a username of your choice (this will be seen by tutors) and a password (4 to 15 characters). Complete the rest of the form. Once you’re done, click ‘Next’.
- You’re all set! Start exploring how Brainfuse can help you with homework, assignments, test preparation, resume writing, and more
How to Use
Watch this video tour for tips on how to use Brainfuse HelpNow.
When you use services and resources provided through Brainfuse, you are streaming that content in your web browser or through a mobile app. Streaming requires an internet connection, which means you won’t be able to access Brainfuse offline. If using cellular data, please be mindful that streaming can use up your data quickly. Where possible, wireless internet access (WiFi) is recommended for streaming.