Welcome to Brainfuse JobNow! Get expert help and feedback on your resume, access to live interview coaching, and career resources that help you get prepared to get the job. Access is free with your Brampton Library card. To apply for an online library card, click here.
How to Access
Brainfuse can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through a web browser.
To start using Brainfuse on a computer
- Visit Brainfuse JobNow in your web browser.
- Enter your Library Card and PIN, then click ‘Log In’ to continue.
- Next, you can choose to create your account. This will allow you to save your resume, among other benefits:
- Go to My Account > Login > Sign up.
- Fill out the form with a username of your choice (this will be seen by tutors) and a password (4 to 15 characters). Complete the rest of the form. Once you’re done, click ‘Next’.
- You’re all set! Start exploring how Brainfuse can help you with resume writing, interview skills, job searching and more.
How to Use
Watch this video tour for tips on how to use Brainfuse JobNow.
When you use services and resources provided through Brainfuse, you are streaming that content in your web browser. Streaming requires an internet connection, which means you won’t be able to access Brainfuse offline. If using cellular data, please be mindful that streaming can use up your data quickly. Where possible, wireless internet access (WiFi) is recommended for streaming.