Thank you for your patience during our closure of Mount Pleasant Village branch Library and our gradual resumption of the library services we know you need and appreciate.
Last week, we re-opened our branch study spaces at seven locations and tomorrow, Tuesday, March 1, 2022, we are delighted to announce that Mount Pleasant Village Branch Library will once again be open for regular hours and will also offer study space. Curbside pickup service at Mount Pleasant will no longer be available.
We invite you to enjoy these library services:
- We are OPEN to serve you Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mount Pleasant Village reopens on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
- Note: our South West branch is open Tuesday and Thursday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Browse and borrow items from our collections, including print materials, DVDs, magazines, and newspapers.
- Use our spaces to study, read, and relax, within individual branch capacity limits.
- Use our library Chromebooks while visiting our branches.
- Use our library computers for up to an hour per day. Computer reservations are not available at this time.
- Print, photocopy, and scan your documents. Printing is offered in black and white at 20 cents per page.
To keep our staff and customers safe, all COVID-19 health and safety protocols remain in place.
- In accordance with the City of Brampton Mandatory Mask By-Law 135-2020, all customers and staff are required to wear masks inside our buildings at all times.
- Customers should maintain a minimum physical distance of two metres whenever possible.
- Staff will periodically clean high touchpoint areas.
- Customers should self-screen before entering our spaces.
- Customers are encouraged to use our self check-out kiosks to check out borrowable items.
- Download and use our mobile app to check out items. Learn more about our app.